[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 03nov2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:53:41 GMT 2020

last few days:
working on getting maturin to work on powerpc64le

working on the scheduling comparison table generation program. been
spending some time trying to get libc++ to build for
wasm32-unknown-unknown, I'm starting to think it'll be waay easier to just
use the WASI target instead since it already has a full libc. Working on
C++ again makes me really miss the ease of building for unusual targets,
lifetimes, and all the nice functional iterator combinators Rust has.

Helping explain stuff in phone calls with Cole.