[Libre-soc-dev] LibreSOC Implementation on arty7 fpga dev boards.

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:08:25 BST 2021

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 6:10 AM varun mohan <varunmadhavam at gmail.com> wrote:

> > have no idea, you'll have to research the project, find its homepage,
> > and read their developer instructions.
> Okey. Will explore.

also, reminder, update nmigen and try using the symbiflow version of yosys.

> I could only find one issuer_verilog.py in all the repos so using the below command to generate the ibresoc.v file
>
> python3 /opt/libresoc/soc/src/soc/simple/issuer_verilog.py libresoc.v
>
> Is this the correct approach..!?

https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soc.git;a=blob;f=Makefile;h=3d4ea62db5a779f896d1f59665014783681f0523;hb=dd84c610a68a556eb532cee133df68c4354dbf32#l47

"make ls180_verilog"

there are many build options.  you've set the default options with the
above command.