[Libre-soc-dev] LibreSOC Implementation on arty7 fpga dev boards.

varun mohan varunmadhavam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:09:53 BST 2021

 > have no idea, you'll have to research the project, find its homepage,
> and read their developer instructions.
Okey. Will explore.

I have a doubt. While using the lbresoc-litex repo, its depends on a file
"libresoc.v" in the libresoc directory. Going through the makefiles and
readme files, I figured out that this has to be created by executing a
python script called issuer_verilog.py.
I could only find one issuer_verilog.py in all the repos so using the below
command to generate the ibresoc.v file

python3 /opt/libresoc/soc/src/soc/simple/issuer_verilog.py libresoc.v

Is this the correct approach..!?

Regards
Varun