[Libre-soc-dev] LibreSOC Implementation on arty7 fpga dev boards.

varun mohan varunmadhavam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:59:55 BST 2021

OK. So tried as you suggested, but still the same error.

ERROR: Conflicting init values for signal 1'0
(\test_issuer.ti.jtag.dmi0_datasr_update_core = 1'0 != 1'x).

I am now doing all the steps from the beginning again just to ensure that I
have not done any damage during my experimentation.
Just to confirm once, Litex has to be installed as mentioned in the
original litex repo right..!?..specifically by executing the command
"./litex_setup.py init install --user" right..!?
One more thing, in this link https://libre-soc.org/HDL_workflow/devscripts/
you are installing the python dev repos as root user. Is it necessary...??

Regards
Varun