[Libre-soc-dev] LibreSOC Implementation on arty7 fpga dev boards.

varun mohan varunmadhavam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:49:31 BST 2021

> varun please take care to always reply to the list.  always hit "reply
all".
I am sorry, will take care here after.

> i said, the version you already had was ok (in the list)
my mail was sent before i read your last mail on the subject but I guess
you are talking about the litex repo. What about the litex_boards repo. The
commits I mentioned in the mail were for that repo.

> a7-a35t.  you've not passed the correct a7-a100t argument but that can be
dealt with later.
I passed a7-35t on purpose, is it not supported..!?

> this is because you have the wrong version of yosys for nmigen to work
with.

> check again the wiki page i sent 12 hours ago and use the yosys version
from that.

I Totally forgot about this. Will check and revert. I have an exam
tomorrow. So probably after that.

Regards
Varun