[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 19mar2021

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Fri Mar 19 19:11:26 GMT 2021

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 7:03 PM Tobias Platen
<libre-soc at platen-software.de> wrote:

> today: testcase for _get_pgtable_addr, I've found that the the address
> calculated by _get_pgtable_addr is wrong. It returns 0x4000000, but the
> RADIX_SECOND_LEVEL is at 0x40000 in the test I used. I tried to push
> my changes but I got the following error.

yes, you'll need to check the following (do keep up-to-date on the
mailing list posts)
http://lists.libre-soc.org/pipermail/libre-soc-dev/2021-March/002187.html

can you please check that you have the correct git master branch for soc.
there should be no problems doing "git pull" for example.

once you've confirmed that i can re-enable write access.