[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 16nov2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:40:19 GMT 2020

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 12:37 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> uh-huhn.  secondary outcome here is about a 70 page document to
> present to the OpenPOWER Foundation ISA WG. when it exists.
>
> that's just the formal writeup.

I'm aware. ISA development is *hard*,

> > I think we should discuss how to best organize
> > and 'project manage' this on irc, then we can create some wiki pages
> > and bug reports for project management/coordination
>
> already happening, because that's simply what i do, automatically,
> because otherwise there's no way in hell i can keep track
>
> https://libre-soc.org/openpower/sv/

Yes I've been keenly following along. I would still like to discuss
this on irc so that we can plan together and avoid repeating what has
occurred over the past two months, i.e. increasing entropy, for the
next two months.

Cole