[Libre-soc-isa] [[OPF][ISA] #197576] ISA RFC Request - Formal Proposal - by Luke Leighton (Libre-SOC Team)

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:01:52 GMT 2024

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024, 00:01 lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> i regret to inform you of the following:

David Calderwood asked me to forward the following response, I'll let you
all make your own conclusions:

slanderous posts we really want to completely ignore him but by making the
posts he is making he is obliging us to keep an eye on what he is saying.
He is inviting this attention and frankly to us he is not that important
and we have better things to do with our time.

It may be that Luke is persisting because he needs someone to blame for his
situation (that is not himself) and we are the fall guys but he has to
understand there is a limit and to protect ourselves we will have to take
legal action, and because of his mental state that may lead to consequences
that none of us want for Luke.

To be clear, since we were legally required remove Luke from our company
for breaches of the Companies and Employment Acts due to his dangerous and
threatening behaviour towards other staff, who were entitled to our
protection, there has been no attempt by us to contact or communicate with
Luke.  We have legally defended our position when he tried to steal a grant
application made in our name, which NLnet confirmed by suspending
Luke's/LibreSOC's ability to raise new grants, however we are entitled to
protect ourselves from theft. As for intimidation, harassment and stalking
there has been none, and I would like to see what evidence of this Luke can
provide.  As it stands we are the ones being harassed by Luke by a sting of
unwarranted and libellous accusations.  I appreciate that Luke is angry and
vengeful for being removed from the company but he had over six months of
formal warnings from three different directors of the company about his
behaviour, and was dismissed lawfully when he failed to change his
behaviour.    Even then we offered him a full Technical Consultancy,
equivalent remuneration and retaining his shares, but outside the company
rather than as an employee, which he refused.