[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction: Hello Everyone

Thomas Stephens tmsteph1290 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 23:04:57 BST 2024

Ok!

just to be clear,

For now, especially while we are strongly recommending Debian 10, It
seems that people should develop on a seperate machine, partition, or
perhaps VM that does not regularly connect to the Internet.

This wasn't clear to me originally, and It will be increasingly
difficult to find Debian 10 support, so I would be interested in
updating our documentation to help newcomers.

Thanks!

TMS