[Libre-soc-dev] I do not condone Luke's claims about RED Semi

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Jun 10 12:01:18 BST 2024

On Tuesday, May 28, 2024, Jacob Lifshay via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> . I do not think the claims
> contribute to a productive and safe environment.

Jacob: let me be plain and clear. That you state this tells me how badly
you misunderstand how incredibly dangerous these people really are.

We have no further funding because of them.

 I hope Luke recovers soon,

 Again, your statement I am so sorry to have to state is desperately naive,
as was everybody's who "wanted the best for me".

Hampshire Mental Health has been known for decades to be the worst in the
country. A friend has 3 family members who ended up here: they were abused
systematically  in multiple ways. Look up the Google reviews of Antelope
House: thefts from lockers of tablets and smartphones are amongst just some
of the comments.

Having torches shined in your eyes every 30 minutes at night, causing sleep
deprivation.

A week before I was here there was a suicide.

One girl cut herself so badly she nearly died.

The majority of staff are "Agency" workers because they can't get permanent
staff, as the system is so chronically underfunded it is so close to
collapse and its past reputation so terrifyingly bad that nobody wants to
work there.

And in this I am MISDIAGNOSED AS PSYCHOTIC WITH ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND,
and it takes two fucking WEEKS for them to finally realize and accept that
I am autistic?

The staff eventually and reluctantly admitted to the Consultant, on
questioning, that both my physical and mental health were IN DECLINE due to
being incarcerated against my will.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3