[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:41:21 BST 2024

On Sunday, June 2, 2024, Alexandre Oliva via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> The date in there looks a little odd, but even that is consistent with
> your behavior.

Indeed :) ironic, huh? Corrected in the written copy.

> Thanks for all you've done so far for everyone's freedom, dear Luke,

Putting my foot down finally, after decades being exploited [work used with
no equivalent financial renumeration], unsurprisingly all hell is breaking
loose.

Remember Jeremy Allison getting shares in VA Linux: even his brother got
some as J. asked on his behalf and was allowed to buy some? I got f***-all
despite being a 30% copyright holder in Samba at the time(!)

it was THE largest 24 hr NASDAQ IPO in history at the time. Private price
(to employees friends and family) USD 14 public one around 30 and 1st day
trading was up around 360.

L.