[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

Alexandre Oliva oliva at libre-soc.org
Sun Jun 2 17:44:52 BST 2024

On Jun  2, 2024, lkcl via Libre-soc-dev <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> This is critically important. Please act immediately to follow my
> request below with no hesitation or delay, with the utmost priority.

:-(

> I need everyone to write a short letter (email reply here is fine)
> supporting that my Last Will and Testament looks to be consistent
> with my behaviour of the past 30 years as an Ethical Free Software
> Engineer and Advocate:

>     https://libre-soc.org/lkcl/will

> This is the commit:

>    https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=commitdiff;h=e6a462d1b4a61e1c16cd7096c3fba9fff839dc97

The date in there looks a little odd, but even that is consistent with
your behavior.

Thanks for all you've done so far for everyone's freedom, dear Luke,

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                    https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                           GNU Toolchain Engineer