[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 2 17:42:26 BST 2024

On Sunday, June 2, 2024, Tobias Platen via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> I had a quick look and I think the transfer to the
> Free Software Foundation is a good thing/the right thing.

The important thing is: do you agree that it is consistent with my
*behaviour* of the past 30 years?

You would for example be shocked if I suddenly assigned all rights to
microsoft or google, right?that would be horribly inconsistent at least I
hope everyone believes that!

L.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3