[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

Alexandre Oliva oliva at libre-soc.org
Sun Jun 2 18:06:39 BST 2024

On Jun  2, 2024, lkcl via Libre-soc-dev <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> For everyone with ssh commit rights please add a file in the directory,
> containing the link to the commit message.

FWIW, I used to have commit rights, so I tried that, but though I could
git pull, at git push I got:

FATAL: W any libreriscv oliva DENIED by fallthru

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                    https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                           GNU Toolchain Engineer