[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:28:11 BST 2024

On Tuesday, June 4, 2024, Alex Hankey <alexhankey at gmail.com> wrote:

> RE:  "There are but two people on this earth, who want the best
> for me.  They are my mom and Dad."
> ME: Quote Niels Bohr "And the opposite is also true."
> Branso, have you been party to this correspondence, or Not?

No Alex, he is only seeing the public mailing list posts, regarding my Will
and Last Testament.

> Did you not see William's comments that, despite encountering many really
> bad cases,
> he has never come across one exhibiting the degree to which Luke has been
> maltreated
> - and for a long time!

He hasn't... being a member of my mailing list.. but you summarized it
well, as a matter of public fully-transparent record.

J reminder again: if you or anyone receive any direct communication please
pass it IMMEDIATELY to Gurvinder of Hampshire Law.

See http://lists.libre-soc.org/pipermail/libre-soc-dev/2024-June/006316.html

Get with it,