[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 18:22:49 BST 2024

On Tuesday, June 4, 2024, <jbranso at dismail.de> wrote:

> I'd be annoyed, if I was denied electrolite water too.

And MCT OIL. which is AVAILABLE ON PRESCRIPTION THROUGH THE NHS FOR PEOPLE
NEEDING KETOGENIC DIETS.

My friend has an autistic son and on finally being diagnosed was PROSCRIBED
the exact same MCT oil that has been seized and not returned.

> Yes, your will seems like something that you would do.

Appreciated confirmation. Need more people to state this clearly.

> do that right away."  But I imagine that he will.  So
> if you feel suddenly very light hearted, then maybe
> you just got a hug from Greg

Ty.

> .
>
> If you have had good parents Luke, try to remember that
> they want what's best for you.

If I was 6 or 16 they would have the right to make decisions about me
without my consent.

As an *adult* aged 54 years of age, the interference effectively amounts to
assault by proxy.

They should have fucking well done their due diligence: Hampshire Mental
Health is locally known as having the worst reputation for MH in the entire
country.

L.