[Libre-soc-dev] URGENT PRIORITY REQUEST - Last Will and Testament by Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

jbranso at dismail.de jbranso at dismail.de
Tue Jun 4 15:27:29 BST 2024

June 2, 2024 at 3:51 PM, "Alain D D Williams via Libre-soc-dev" <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 02, 2024 at 09:58:25PM +0300, Dmitry Selyutin via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
>

> > Luke. If you have something horrible in your mind, please stop where you
> >
> >  are, now. This is extremely serious.
> >

> +1
>
> Although, to you, it might not seem like it - the medics are trying to do the
>
> right thing. They might not understand you completely but they are there to
>
> help.
>
> Another way of looking at it: the more that you play along the sooner that you
>
> will regain your freedom.
>
> I am not going to pretend that I know what is best, but these guys prolly have a
>
> better idea than I do. I want what will get you back to a good state, that is
>
> what all of us want.
>
> You have my 'phone number: feel free call at any time.
>

> > Best regards,
> >
> >  Dmitry

I'd be annoyed, if I was denied electrolite water too.

Yes, your will seems like something that you would do.

Remember, when you feel like few people care about you,
Jesus always wants to be your friend.  The LORD of the
universe wants to spend time with you!

I'll ask my guardian angel to come give you a hug.  I've
never actually heard my guardian angel say, "Yes, I'll
do that right away."  But I imagine that he will.  So
if you feel suddenly very light hearted, then maybe
you just got a hug from Greg (I need to come up with a better
name for my guardian angel...maybe Bill?).

If you have had good parents Luke, try to remember that
they want what's best for you.  I have had a good Dad, but
we still get really angry at each other sometimes. I
am always trying to remind myself,

"There are but two people on this earth, who want the best
for me.  They are my mom and Dad."