[Libre-soc-dev] My future plans

Tobias Platen libre-soc at platen-software.de
Sun Jun 2 19:21:27 BST 2024

Dear Anton,

At FOSDEM I did my talk about my work on libre-soc. Recently I began
designing my own FPGA board using the ICE40HX8K-CB132 and TS4231.
Recently when I send a mail to the list, I got a reply from Luke:
http://lists.libre-soc.org/pipermail/libre-soc-dev/2024-May/006293.html

I encourage you to join the list, and I am willing to work
on future NLnet funded projects where FPGAs are involved.
I joined 5 years ago, this is the link to join: