[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction: Hello Everyone

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Jun 2 17:39:46 BST 2024

On Sunday, June 2, 2024, Thomas Stephens via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Still getting set up:
>
> I had some confusion about the SSH Key, and sent it privately to Luke,

Awesome, you were added straight away.

> Luke, you do have my permission to post the private Email, but I will
> summarize here:
>
> All development, including the passing of SSH Public keys should
> happen in public on the mailing list.
>
> SSH Keys should be sent as attachments, not in the body of the email.
>
> My Public SSH Key is attached to this Email.
>

> Other than that, Luke recommended I tried the command below:
>
> ssh -p922 -v gitolite3 at git.libre-soc.org
>
> It had a whole bunch of output with mixed success.

Lots of RW project name lines? No password requested? Then you are good to
go with ssh git lines instead of https.

Thx thomas

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3