[Libre-soc-dev] RFC on mission

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Nov 29 20:19:00 GMT 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 8:14 PM Alexandre Oliva <oliva at gnu.org> wrote:

> These are users, but they're not customers, so they're not covered by
> 'customers (businesses and users)', but they would be covered by the
> wording and by the patch I proposed: 'customers and users'.
>
> Is there any reason you'd rather not adopt the proposed wording?

none at all.  i have a strange dyslexia / blindness when it comes to
the use of "and" and "or".  in one case i brute-force-searched all
possible permutations of "and, or, not, some and all" on an expression
with 4 input bitvectors, for around 3 weeks, until the unit test gave
the answer i was expecting.

feel free to change all and any occurrences until it is as you expect
then let everyone know so that everyone can review it.