[libre-riscv-dev] useful article on consensus

Aleksandar Kostovic alexandar.kostovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:33:39 BST 2019

"we're kiinda like... having a talk-show-host conversation, here, or a
reality show about technology.  it's rather odd :)"
That is so true. I just love how we have built our relations in a way that
we discuss everything, at a pace that suits everyone. The talk show format
of conversation is very practical IMO. I also love how knowledgable you all
are so every time we have a discussion i enjoy reading the comments and
opinions.

As you said its odd, but it works ;)