[libre-riscv-dev] pinmux in nmigen

Rishabh Jain rishucoding at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 15:10:30 BST 2019

Yes, reduction in cache size means lookup and comparison of tags will
consume less energy. Are u aware of any research showing comparison of
different ISA's with RISCV for energy efficiency? I am curious to
understand how designers do the benchmarking here.

I worked for around 2 months. If I remember correctly, the project started
early and continued till September.