[Libre-soc-dev] QEMU Development Environment Image

zemaye zemaye at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:41:22 BST 2022

Hey guys,

I have some spare time this week. Would anyone be interested in me putting together a nice QEMU dev image with all the goodies preinstalled on the preferred platform, Debian at whatever version the development branch is frozen on?

I could write up a QEMU quickstart tutorial to go along with it. I think this is a good use of my time as I have already done all this and I've talked to at least one other potential contributor who has complained about the set-up process. I could maintain this as my sole task for now.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Zemaye