[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 06oct2022
luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:36:00 BST 2022
* did Q&A yesterday for new NLnet grants. submitted today.
* both ls001 v2 and ls002 v1 OPF External RFCs submitted
* today did sv.cmp which was thoroughly borked, and added
failfirst mode support for it
* have to sort out sv.add/ff because regfile write terminates
at VL and so should only write to the penultimate element
when VLI is also set.
* ISACaller workarounds for utter borkment, CR has to be
cached and restored on sv.cmp because pseudocode.
sv.cmp/ff works but is truly dreadful.
More information about the Libre-soc-dev