[Libre-soc-dev] [Open Hardware] FOSDEM devroom proposal submitted

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Oct 6 14:59:13 BST 2022

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 9:37 PM Seth Hillbrand <seth.hillbrand at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've submitted our proposal for the CAD/CAM/Open Hardware devroom.
> We should hear whether our proposal is accepted by the end of October.
>  At that point, I'll send around the CfP.

brilliant, look forward to it.  firstly though i want to apologise for messing
up slightly last year, first time ever running an ASIC/FPGA devroom,
thank you for adapting around the scheduling i naively put in.

we're currently debating whether to put it in again, or given that this
is a physical conference (hoorah) to join in the OHW room, there are
now quite a few Libre-SOC talks that we can do on the new (Draft)
Vector Engine for Power ISA (at least three separate people),
so one option is to have a dedicated OpenPOWER devroom.