[Libre-soc-dev] E-mail Bounces

Richard Wilbur richard.wilbur at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:31:30 BST 2022

This is the second time this has happened in the last 11 days.  (The
record shows that this occurred on:
2022-05-11
2022-04-30
2021-10-07
2020-11-26
I have only responded on the two most recent occasions, both in 2022.)

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 9:29 AM
    <libre-soc-dev-request at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

    > Your membership in the mailing list Libre-soc-dev has been disabled
    > due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
    > 11-May-2022.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
    > you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
    > this before your membership in the list is deleted.

    I don't know what the source of the bounces is.  I haven't refused
delivery of any messages from this list and I haven't even cast any
aspersions (marked a message as "spam", etc.)!  I am guessing that
google mail has some algorithm that is bouncing messages on my behalf.
Oh that I had some control over that!