[Libre-soc-dev] force pushing to nmutil.git and libreriscv.git -- everyone's write permissions temporarily removed

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:02:05 BST 2022

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022, 02:38 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 9:13 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > I am currently waiting on Luke to finish one part I can't do due to
> > lacking write permissions, after that, nmutil.git and libreriscv.git
> >

> that's now done: i've left your permissions enabled so that you can sort it
> out.

Ok, I completed the force push to libreriscv.git. Luke had already
force-pushed to nmutil.git (loosing a few unrelated commits in the process,
I'll rebase and push them again later one he re-enables my write access to
nmutil.git.)

Now we'll start re-enabling everyone's write permissions once we verify
you're local repos are fine.

I'll let luke handle the permissions re-enabling and verification process
till i have more time available, it's 3am here so I'm going to sleep. I'll
be unavailable most of sunday, since I have prior appointments.

Luke, I'll address the rest of your email later.