[Libre-soc-dev] Hello

zemaye zemaye at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:44:26 GMT 2022

Hello, I'm zemaye and would like to help. I have read through the terms of the charter and agree to it and look forward to helping out where I can.

I enjoy studying operating systems and compilers. I'm proficient in python and OO design and I'm familiar with digital design concepts. C++ is fun too.

I've been working through the getting started documentation. I have debian set up with mucho ram and the HDL workflow appears to be working. I have one of these orangecrab boards as well. Now I'm reading through the nmigen documentation.

Nice to meet you all.
Sincerely,