[Libre-soc-dev] payment for formal proofs work

Samuel Falvo II sam.falvo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:42:06 GMT 2022

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 2:49 AM Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com> wrote:
> I started working on the shift/rotate formal proof again, and noticed you had done a bunch of work but weren't paid for your work yet, do you want to get paid for that and the other tasks you worked on (mul formal proof and a few others)? if so, we can figure out how much is appropriate. you'll want to submit the requests for payment to nlnet soon, because the nlnet grants are expiring in a few months.

Since I was unable to complete any of my tasks, and proved unable to
perform the required work in a reasonable amount of time, I'm OK with
re-allocating those funds for other purposes.  Spending time to
precisely dole out fractions of agreement based on commit history
doesn't seem like a productive use of time.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II