[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis 2 - Tutorials and check

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Aug 11 13:58:04 BST 2022

On Thursday, August 11, 2022, Santhosh Kumar V V . via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> Sir I tried to run the commands in python2 and it ran for some time, yet
> some errors are arising.
>
> [ERROR] CParsVst() VHDL Parser - File:<./cmpt_sram4k_0.vst> Line:418
>         Port map assignment discrepency instance:0 vs. model:1
>         Model: "vdd"
>         Instance:
>         Python stack trace:
>         #0 in                scriptMain() at doDesign.py:36

Hmmmm grrr it looks like you may be using a more recent
version of coriolis2 and there may be some regressions.

The dev scripts are supposed to be designed so as to give you
exactly a reproducible build specifically to stop that from
happening!

I can only apologise that we have not achieved that goal.

the only other thing I can think of to get you up and
running quickly is to use the NIXOS packages. They are
supposed to take precise snapshots.

The only thing being, I personally have not used them.

can i suggest git checkout on these exact versions of the
repos:

alliance-check-toolkit
commit 7c1e7513c43022b1139cfff3447680bc9f5c3f4f