[Libre-soc-dev] Coriolis 2 - Tutorials and check

Santhosh Kumar V V . 123040015 at sastra.ac.in
Thu Aug 11 06:27:49 BST 2022

Sir I tried to run the commands in python2 and it ran for some time, yet
some errors are arising.

[ERROR] CParsVst() VHDL Parser - File:<./cmpt_sram4k_0.vst> Line:418
        Port map assignment discrepency instance:0 vs. model:1
        Model: "vdd"
        Instance:
        Python stack trace:
        #0 in                scriptMain() at doDesign.py:36

*** mbk error *** alcloadphfig : unable to open file : chip_r.ap .
make: *** [mk/alliance.mk:50: chip_r_ext.al] Error 100

looks like chip_r is not generated.