[Libre-soc-dev] Life Situation 2

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Wed Apr 13 23:01:35 BST 2022

On 12/04/2022 22:03, whygee at f-cpu.org wrote:
> I'm so sorry for your loss...
>
> Take care
Thank you very much Yann!

On 13/04/2022 00:46, lkcl wrote:

 > that's so beautiful and poignant and touching.
 >
 > funny, isn't it? we think death is something to be... scared of? it's
just part of a cycle. the best thing i can think of is that when we go,
it's with love and dignity.
Yes, very much so. Death is something we all experience eventually, so
learning how to deal with it is a good thing.

 > ironically i had forgotten to mention that my father is also
terminally ill.  he has been taking a long time, i think 2 years so far.
i hear he is tanked up on morphine pretty much all the time. if someone
is in pain, why are we prolonging that?

Indeed, it's weird thing to keep someone in such a state for as long as
possible. Sorry to hear about your father.

Mum and I made sure not to give her too much morphine, so that she
wouldn't be out of it too often. Even better when she was able to skip
it on some days.

On 13/04/2022 00:50, Jacob Lifshay wrote:

 > praying for you and your family...
Thank you Jacob!

On 13/04/2022 17:54, Dmitry Selyutin wrote:
 > I'm sorry for your loss. I wish you to stay strong, and find a way to
 > move forward.

Thank you Dmitry!

Andrey