[Libre-soc-dev] Life Situation 2

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 00:46:57 BST 2022

On April 12, 2022 9:00:49 PM UTC, Andrey Miroshnikov <andrey at technepisteme.xyz> wrote:

>On Monday she passed away. Her death was peaceful, and I was by her
>side. I was praying for her, singing and talking to her. There was an
>immense feeling of calm after she went.

that's so beautiful and poignant and touching.

funny, isn't it? we think death is something to be... scared of? it's just part of a cycle. the best thing i can think of is that when we go, it's with love and dignity.

ironically i had forgotten to mention that my father is also terminally ill.  he has been taking a long time, i think 2 years so far. i hear he is tanked up on morphine pretty much all the time. if someone is in pain, why are we prolonging that?