[Libre-soc-dev] Guidance over the OpenPower Curriculum

mehul at object-automation.com mehul at object-automation.com
Sat Sep 25 14:38:20 BST 2021

Hi All!

I am Mehul Nachankar. As discussed in yesterday's OpenPower Curriculum
meeting which was attended by Luke too, I and one of my friend, Sukhanshu,
have been assigned the topic 'Verification - Libre-Soc' and the genre is
'Demo Labs'.

We have just got along with the libre-soc environment and are new to it.
We have completed our installations as well as running of devscripts.

I request if anybody can help us deep dive in the topic that we are
assigned and give us a pathway on how we should go forward with it.

Thank You.