[Libre-soc-dev] Testing Libre-SoC 0.18um test chip.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Sep 16 17:17:56 BST 2021

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 4:00 PM Staf Verhaegen (FibraServi)
<staf at fibraservi.eu> wrote:

> Would your friend be able to get material for packing individual chips ?
> The chips will likely be delivered on trays with 66 pieces and I need to
> send the chips without the pins being bend during transport.

maaaybe, yes - he'll need to know exactly what it is to buy, and some
EUR to cover his effort.

if we have a clear list of other items needed then he'll be happier.

the advantage of using him is, he can check that they're not trying to
send you broken parts, or a pile of bricks as a substitute, before
shipping them 10,000 miles.