[Libre-soc-dev] Testing Libre-SoC 0.18um test chip.

Staf Verhaegen (FibraServi) staf at fibraservi.eu
Thu Sep 16 16:00:39 BST 2021

Op 16/09/2021 om 16:07 schreef lkcl:

>> I am happy to let other people take on this testing task. So let's
>> discuss here if some of you may want to take on this task. I will get
>> almost 160 packaged chips. Attached is the package footprint. I also
>> one
>> socket available that I can send to someone.
>> https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/32895156029.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.66714c4dXaDNuv
> i can do one, i really need to be involved, esp. having done the HDL.
>
> my friend tried tracking down the socket, if there are other people
> willing to try then we *might* be able to use my friend to buy them
> direct from HK or TW.

The socket I have came from YAMAICHI Electronics, product number:
CNV-TQFP128-0.5-DIP.

Search for "FPQ 128 0.5" seems to give possible candidates for me:
https://nl.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20210916065658&origin=y&SearchText=FPQ+128+0.5

Would your friend be able to get material for packing individual chips ?
The chips will likely be delivered on trays with 66 pieces and I need to
send the chips without the pins being bend during transport.

greets,
Staf.

--
Chips want to be free.