[Libre-soc-dev] Pseudocode-parser publications

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:33:24 BST 2021

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 13:24 lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:

> On October 19, 2021 8:10:44 PM UTC, Boris Shingarov <Shingarov at labware.com>
> wrote:
> >Luke,
> >
> >Is  your pseudocode-parser mentioned in any journal paper (or
> >conference  presentation or something similar)?
>
> ah! errr... the only one i really mentioned it was europython2021
> https://libre-soc.org/conferences/ep2021/
>
> >  I am in the middle of
> >writing a  paper disclosing what I have built on top of it,

Neat!

> >and I just
> >suddenly  realized that I don't know how to properly credit your work
> >in the  "Citations" section.
>
> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton, Libre-SOC Project, funded by NLnet PET

you'd probably want to add "et al.", since Luke wasn't the only one to
write it (though he did write most of it)...

> if there is room to put the URL:
>
> https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=openpower-isa.git;a=tree;f=src/openpower/decoder/pseudo

You should link to a specific git tag/commit to avoid links breaking if we
decide to reorganize our repo.

Latest head commit:
https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=openpower-isa.git;a=tree;f=src/openpower/decoder/pseudo;h=6fef4f084208ae03aeafff894d4a81c790266d60;hb=HEAD