[Libre-soc-dev] LibreSOC Implementation on arty7 fpga dev boards.

varun mohan varunmadhavam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:39:42 BST 2021

HI Team,
We are trying to implement  liberSOC on arty 7 fpga boards using the
repo https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libresoc-litex.git;a=summary . We
have successfully installed the symbiflow toolchain and can
successfully generate bitstreams for arty7 fpga dev boards. Currently,
the above-mentioned repo does not support arty7 boards. We would like
some help to adapt the repo so that libreSOC can be implemented on
arty7 boards using the symbiflow toolchain. Can anyone point to
resources/materials for the same..!?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Varun