[Libre-soc-dev] PLL integration

Marie-Minerve Louerat Marie-Minerve.Louerat at lip6.fr
Sat May 22 15:30:34 BST 2021

Be aware that Dimitri, in the PLL has also used the standard cells of
FlexLib, using the same names.
I am a bit worried that on the main digital (LibreSoC), those cells are
also used with possibly different details (since Dimitri may have made
some minor but still, changes).
For sure in the verification process, at least, it may be an issue (not
to mention the order of the terminals in the spice source netlist).

Marie-Minerve

--
Marie-Minerve Louerat
Equipe CIAN du Laboratoire LIP6