[Libre-soc-dev] large test data

Lauri Kasanen cand at gmx.com
Sat May 15 17:06:23 BST 2021

On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:04:26 +0100
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> can that be downloaded via an automated script from a well-known
> location?  or, is it part of *another* repository that can be
> specified automatically?

They are custom-generated by me. These are individual hotspot functions
and their input and output - any public test data is full files. So no
existing public source will work.

ffmpeg's fate samples (1.2gb ATM) are also full files. ffmpeg tests
compare the entire file decoded.

The test data compresses quite well, and if server space is an issue,
I'm sure there's a free git host allowing enough space (with libre js,
etc).

- Lauri