[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 31mar2021

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Mar 31 23:47:47 BST 2021

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021, Tobias Platen <libre-soc at platen-software.de>
wrote:

> today: reading PROCESS_TABLE_3 from memory (correct values), then calling
> _segment_check(addr, mbits, shift) but with wrong args.
> Trying to understand what I'm doing wrong here?

will take a look tomorrow, prbtl3 is i think kernel one rather than
userspace, something like that, and i think the microwatt team decided to
set a rule that anything with the MSB of the address set to 1 is kernel and
anything with 0 is userspace.

we really have to ask on openpower-hdl-cores, there is no point guessing or
struggling, we don't gave time to do that.