[Libre-soc-dev] git guide

Umberto Cerrato umbertocerrato at outlook.it
Sun Mar 28 21:07:00 BST 2021

> Il giorno 28 mar 2021, alle ore 21:41, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net> ha scritto:
>
> On Sunday, March 28, 2021, Umberto Cerrato <umbertocerrato at outlook.it>
> wrote:
>
>> I wrote something in the page.
>

> good start.
>
> Like "I added the test.png file".
>
> ahh no :)
xD

> "added this file, deleted that file", these things can all be seen with
> "git diff" so there is no need to put that in the git message
>
> the git message is for WHY you did what you did.
>
> not what ACTION was done on what file.

Good, I am going to update it.

>> Anyway I think I do not like very much the way the template render the
>> markdown. Is it only me? I find it difficult to read the text.
>

> you get used to it.
>
> it is deliberately designed not to be "fancy".  this is invariably how
> wikis are.

I like it not being fancy.
I do not very much like the difference between headers and paragraphs font sizes. Too much imo, specially for few words pages like the git one f.e.

> if you have ideas for improving the css do try thrm out locally.

Yes.

Do you mean from the browser or from the local repo?

Anyway, where css files are stored? (I would like to make a change that does not affect the actual look of the website)