[Libre-soc-dev] Introduction

Jules Penuchot jules at penuchot.com
Sat Mar 13 13:31:31 GMT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm just introducing myself, my name is Jules Penuchot, I'm doing a PhD
thesis at Paris-Saclay University on generative programming for parallel
computing. My work basically consists in finding ways to leverage
generative programming techniques (from template meta-programming to
more bleeding edge techniques like compile-time fragment injection) to
write high performance software that's as portable and maintainable as
possible.

I've been developing clang frontend tools for source transformation
recently, and I saw you needed a C++ dev with compiler experience to
work on a MESA 3D driver. I don't consider myself experienced enough to
take the lead on such a project, but I'd be more than glad to assist.
There is a lot for me to learn in the process, and I'd be more than
happy to contribute to a project like Libre-SOC.

Kind regards,
Jules