[Libre-soc-dev] Intro

Eduardo Pires eduardo.pires at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:19:18 GMT 2021

Hi all!

I've been hanging around at the IRC (as mopar_ed) asking questions and trying to setup the toolchain on my machine, and I figured it would make sense if I introduced myself.

I'm actually still trying to figure out if I can help this project, so fell free to give me a hint.

a bit about myself. For the last 5 years I've been a QA / DevOps engineer, and before that I've worked as a firmware engineer.

I'm mostly comfortable with C, C++, bash scripting, but have no problems with python as it was our main choice when testing the hardware that used my firmware. Currently I'm refreshing my assembly skills, porting one of my first games (space invaders clone) to work on MikeOS.

From the main page section 5.3 Needed Skills I noticed that you need some help with the MESA 3D driver and because of my interest in 3D technology (after university I did a 2 year game developer TAFE in AU), I thought that it would be an interesting challenge.

Anyway, that is it for now, and hope to see you around.

Ed

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.