[Libre-soc-dev] Unexpected clock connexions.

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Jun 3 21:42:10 BST 2021

https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=soclayout.git;a=commitdiff;h=227a0f69bd5065d2bf098a70f05cf68eabebaf86

took a look, it's very straightforward, and clear.

unfortunately the chsnge  of the ls180 signal named "sys_clk" has
knock-on implications, aboit 8 different code locations are needed in
several separate repositories, in the coriolis2 settings, pinouts, and
so on.

it would be much less work for both myself and Jean-Paul if the rename
was done such that sys_clk remains the same in ls180.

is that practical / possible?  if not we can probably luve with it.

l.