[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 20dec2021

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 05:07:36 GMT 2021

I attended the every-other-Monday Rust Project Portable-SIMD meeting
earlier today; I mentioned how SimpleV is where you can have a
3-element vector with size 3*el-size and the same alignment as a
single element, unlike x86 SIMD where you'd have to pack it into a
4-element vector and align to the size of the whole vector.
After the meeting, I was busy with some stuff around the house...I'm
planning on working on ternlog and grev tonight or (more likely)
tomorrow.