[Libre-soc-dev] NLNet budget amounts help

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:48:04 BST 2020

Hi Luke,

I saw your comment on bug #472 regarding subtracting the corresponding
amount allocated for a child bug from the parent bug and have
completed this for the ones I felt confident enough to do. This is
very manual and seems like an error prone process, will jacob's new
tool resolve this?

The bug that I don't feel confident enough to do this for is bug #291
(EUR 200 allocated) which is a child of bug #205 which currently has
no money left (if I understand the system correctly):
```
total budget (EUR) for completion of task and all subtasks: 4000
budget (EUR) for this task, excluding subtasks' budget: 0
```

Bug #205 is in turn a child of the toplevel bug report Bug #138 for
"NLNet 2019 Coriolis2 Layout proposal 2019-10-029", which also somehow
currently has no money left (again, *if* I understand the system
correctly):
```
total budget (EUR) for completion of task and all subtasks: 50000
budget (EUR) for this task, excluding subtasks' budget: 0
```

I don't want to mess anything up, so I'll wait for your input, which
to minimize typing we can do on our scheduled call tomorrow and I can
log the solution here for transparency.

Cole