[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 09sep2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Sep 10 02:15:51 BST 2020

On Thursday, September 10, 2020, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As mentioned on the bug report, I added a bunch of code to budget-sync
> and it now checks that milestones match and payees match. The next
> step is writing the code to generate markdown for the wiki.

excellent.  i apologise i was kinda planning to help out.

> Sorry I missed the Libre-SOC/OpenPower Sync meeting, I was thoroughly
> distracted and didn't notice the time till after the meeting was over.

aw doh :)

well it gave me an opportunity to speak with paul and mikey, about their
plans to add VSX to microwatt.

and also to mention the patches i did to microwatt to add a very simple
GPIO peripheral, for testing XICS.  they liked the argument that it
decoupled the testing, because currently the xics.c test uses the same UART
that is reporting the debug output as is also being used to test interrupts!