[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 09sep2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:11:46 BST 2020

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 7:17 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> have two slide decks to do for two conferences, one XDC2020, the other
> OpenPOWER.
>
> https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=blob;f=simple_v_extension/openpower_2020.tex;h=f65d84dbc656fa77be435f42092c47d0d0e5bccb

Do note that I started this process a couple of months ago, sending
you several drafts. ASt the time you told me that it didn't really
register for you because you could only focus on HDL code and would
have to set aside a day or more specifically for textual work. Now
that the time has come, maybe it would be helpful to look at what I
have so far? I think it's 5 to 10 pages, that needs your technical
input.

> also there is the first jitsi libresoc microwatt openpower meeting tonight.

Unfortunately, at exactly that time I have to pick someone up at the
airport. In light of this and my above comment about the draft slide
decks, can we hop on a half hour to one hour call and work on the
slide decks?

Cole