[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 03sep2020

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:41:14 BST 2020

Finally finished refactoring power-instruction-analyzer and adding all
the add instructions. I refactored the python API somewhat, so you'll
need to pull the latest changes to soc.git.

Note that you will probably have to run `rustup upgrade` if you run
into compile errors for the latest version of
power-instruction-analyzer since I'm using some features from a very
recent version of rustc.

The addex instruction was *extra* fun to implement since the version
of LLVM used in Rust doesn't even support that instruction, so I had
to write lots of workarounds.

I set the value of the bug report (#477) to EUR 250, does that sound
about right?